Follow me on Pinterest

9.08.2013

Vegan No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

I love me a good cookie.
Good cookies love me (they won't leave my thighs)
These cookies are easy, fast, delicious, and healthy (fine they're not healthy, but I pretend that they are).
These cookies are also vegan, gluten free, and best of all homemade with no artificial ingredients (I didn't make that up).
Here is what you will need
-2/3 Cup REAL maple syrup (I don't mean Ms. Butters high fructose corn syrup)
-1/2 Cup cocoa powder
-1/4 Cup coconut oil
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp vanilla
-1/2 Cup peanut butter
-2 Cups rolled oats

Bring syrup, cocoa powder, & coconut oil to boil in medium saucepan. Stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Place on cookie sheets lines with parchment (or wax) paper. Refrigerate for 30 min (or until you're ready to eat)
ENJOY! 

Disclaimer- These are SUPER addicting and since they're healthy (wink wink) you might be tempted to eat all the cookies in 1 day... It has happened to the best of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment