Follow me on Pinterest

9.07.2013

$10 Dresses


This is one pattern that I bought for $1. I have used this same pattern so much that I've had to copy it onto tracing paper so it wouldn't wear out. The look changes by adding rickrack, buttons, flowers, embellishments or changing collar or sleeves. All the fabric is from JoAnn's. As Ray stated, their fabric is great for clothes, backs of quilts or even baby quilts. On the polka dot dress I bought contrasting fabric for bottom, flower and bloomers; for blue polka dot I added the cute ruffle tulle on bodice, cap sleeves and tulle underneath skirt to make it fluffier; lastly for the green dress I found the pretty rose pattern and also added tulle underneath. On a sad note, no adorable granddaughters to fit into these at present moment...so they are hanging lonely and longingly in my sewing room closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment