Follow me on Pinterest

10.02.2013

Halloween Bunting





I found this Halloween Bunting last year at one of my favorite fabric stores. It was a panel that they had but out and turned into bunting. I have a thing for bunting, and I love the way this turned out! I but on ribbons, rick-rack, buttons, and Halloween bells. 

Then I decided to make some paper bunting since I love it so much. I cut out a triangle and used it as a template. I have lots and lots of cute Halloween scrap book paper that I got to use (I don't scrapbook).












Lastly, I just have to show off my mom's super cute Halloween witch and bat kitties. She went a little crazy and made a whole bunch one year. I finally got mine last halloween (sometimes she's a slow finisher!) and I love it! SO cute, and it's homemade from Grandma, which is the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment