Follow me on Pinterest

10.09.2021

Scrappy Plus Quilt

One of my favorite Christmas Quilts (and I have A LOT of Christmas quilts!). I thought that by making this quilt I would use up all my extra Christmas scraps, haha, well it helped but I have SO much Christmas fabric still! I may have to make another scrappy plus quilt! If you want to make your own, here is how-

For a 60x70 sized quilt you will need a total of 3 and 3/4 colored fabric. Plus one yard white for the pluses.

I used five different colors, but you can use any many colors as you would like.

For each 12x12 square you will need 20 2.5x2.5 colored fabrics, two 2.5x2.5 white squares and one 6.5x2.5 white strip.

Sewn together as shown.



If you follow my quilt coloring you will need the following cuts-
Red- 180 2.5 inch squares
Light blue-  160 2.5 inch squares
Gray- 160 2.5 inch squares
Navy- 160 2.5 inch squares
Green- 180 2.5 inch squares
White- 84 2.5 inch squares, 42 6.5x2.5 inch strips

Sew together as shown
Four yards fabric for backing, 5/8 yards for the binding



 Happy Quilting!! 

Follow me on instagram @onelaststitch for more quilting fun 
You can also find my pattern shop here One Last Stitch



 




No comments:

Post a Comment