Follow me on Pinterest

8.30.2013

Valentines Chevron quilt

OK so who out there doesn't like chevron?? Is there anyone???? Does such a person exist? I am a chevron lover. I knew I wanted to make a chevron quilt, but it seemed so complicated. Until I found this tutorial on pinterest (thank you pinterest!)
 CHEVRON HALLOWEEN QUILT

I LOVE everything about this tutorial, first off, it's a Halloween quilt and Halloween is my favorite! Secondly, look how EASY it is! Thirdly, look how CUTE it is! This is great because you can make the quilt as small or as big as you like. Mine is a small little throw for the couch, big enough to keep you warm, but small enough to be a throw. I love the blue and grey as an addition to Valentine colors. Since this is not made by using triangles, but strips, it comes together SO quickly!
 
The quilting is super cute, and I had a blue minky put on the back to make it that much cozier. I will for sure be using this technique again when I feel compelled to make more chevron!

No comments:

Post a Comment